Sunday, July 14, 2013

Welcome

Welcome to the homepage of our family! My husband and I have been married for 2.5 years. We met at college and fell in love there. We got married in January 2011 and are "settled" down in Pennsylvania. We are both getting our masters and coaching club soccer. Mike works as an admissions counselor and associate soccer coach at the college level while I work part time.  The most exciting news is we are expecting our first child on September 7, 2013!

I hope to use this blog to keep family and friends updated about our crazy lives. If the online community happens to follow along, that's cool too!

Our passions are God, family, cooking, soccer and our pets! I love to troll Pinterest and recreate fun DIY's for our home. Recently it has been put to good use for Baby B's nursery (post coming soon!). We are also super budget conscious, love using excel to track our spending, and I embarked on the mission of couponing. I do not consider myself to be an extreme couponer but I think I got a good system going.
Who knows what else  might be brought into our lives but there's a snapshot.

Thanks for reading, don't stop!


No comments:

Post a Comment