Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Talkin' & Scootin'

Mike and I had a crazy great weekend. We both took our team to tournaments in Ohio and had some success. Lily was with me and my sister and Mike had 3 teams to take care of. Considering the long drive and long days living out of the car Lily did very well. She got fussy a couple of times and I couldn't blame her since she was in the stroller or car seat for most of Saturday and Sunday.
Lily loved the trophy so I had her help me hand
them out to my team :)
But when we got back home Lily had a lot of energy. Monday night and Tuesday morning were very exciting. Mike taught Lily how to say "Dada" on Monday night. She has been doing it in long babbles but all it took was Daddy playing with her and it came right out. Check out the adorable video here.

Then Lily slept until 8am which I loved :) Started our morning play time and Lily was done with her superman pose (see example below). She was ready to move. Excuse my poor video skills but check out those videos here and here
The Superman pose


I know she turns 8 months in 8 days but milestones like this can't wait that long to be shared!

We have a lot going on in the next 2 weeks so Lily's 8 month post will be a little late but full of fun details on our little girl and her family. Can't wait to see everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment