Thursday, September 5, 2013

The End is in Sight!

Hopefully that was my last weekly visit to the doctor for Baby Bair! We finally have a timeline of what the next week will look like and I couldn't be happier to know that in 8 short long days, no matter what, our little girl will be in our arms. With the due date being a Saturday it is a little tricky with the scheduling but I think it is for the best! Monday we travel to the hospital in the wee hours of the morning to have a procedure done to hopefully kick start labor. I will be monitored for up to two hours and if nothing starts then sent home. That afternoon we will have an ultrasound done to make sure Baby Bair is still doing okay with fluids and such inside the oven. After that, it is a waiting game until Thursday, my next appt, which is when we will confirm the induction for first thing Friday morning! Although Friday the 13th isn't my first choice for a birthday any day would be great to meet our baby girl.
My custom onesie that I am so proud of and can't wait for her to wear! It's funny because now that my baby hospital bag has been packed for weeks I am rethinking what is in there, with the weather changing and if I should have different outfits/sizes since she might not fit in newborn clothes... Maybe I will distract myself for a couple hours doing baby laundry and picking out new outfits? Here's hoping the next time I post it  is introducing you to Baby Bair and sharing her birth story with you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment